Vistas de página en total

lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

my lack of personality

Sometimes I think I am not completly honest with myself, some other times I think this is the life I want to live and the most of the times I just think that no matter if I am honest or cheating myself, what matter is what I have now and it is great...
I used to say I have NO personality at all, like Julia Roberts in...i don't remember which movie, I couldn't decide what kind of breakfast I like, I used to like the things other people like, I used to listen to the music other people listen to I have spent years and years doing what other people do. I used to think about this lack of personality like something as negative as not having achieve your life goals, but re-thinking about it I can conclude that my lack of a defined personality is just a gift. My lack of personality allow me to laugh when others are laughing, cry when others are crying and understand feelings other people are having.
Have you tried to laugh alone watching a comedy? I can't do it everyhting seems insipid to me, that is why I love being than flexible.
Is is not just a lack of a personality, it is a bunch of them. It could sound sad but it is not, I am happy with it and that is what it matter to me.

Now it sounds: Vacaciones (cover by La casa Azul)

2 comentarios:

  1. The movie is "Runaway Bride", she wasn´t able to decide anything in her life, that´s why she was running away from all her weddings....
    I don´t know if everthing is conected with your lack of personality, for me, your personality is amazing... that´s the only important thing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me ha gustado mucho, mucho, esta entrada.

    p.d: qué bueno poder volver a leerte :).

    ResponderEliminar